Win a Seven-night Stay for Eight in Tuscany and $1,000 Spending Cash – SOLD OUT!
Villa dell’Angelo, Montecatini, Tuscany
Nestled among the olive groves of a beautiful eighteen-acre estate, Villa dell’Angelo is your magnificent Tuscan getaway. Perfect for sightseeing, dining, golfing, or just lounging by the pool, the villa has stunning countryside views, and close-by access to the very best of northern Tuscany. Bring your friends and family—you’re sure to have a marvelous stay at Villa dell’Angelo.
Accommodations for Eight: 4 bedroom/3.5 bathrooms
Located near the fashionable town of Montecatini Terme, as well as six 18-hole golf courses, a famous spa, and numerous trattorie and vineyards, the villa is halfway between Florence and Lucca, and less than an hour from Pistoia, Pisa, and the Versilian Riviera. Or, take one of these twelve unforgettable day trips.
Ground Floor Details
- Spacious lounge-dining room, which seats up to 14, and has a large 15th century fireplace, armchairs, lounges, and a view of the old town of Monsummano Alto
- Large sitting room with armchairs and a double sofa-bed
- Large eat-in Tuscan kitchen with fireplace, antique-style oven, dishwasher, microwave, two coffee machines, and ice machine
- Double bedroom, opening on to a covered veranda with table and chairs
- Bathroom with antique basin and modern shower
- Laundry area with washing machine
Second Floor Details
- Master bedroom with beautiful view of Monsummano Alto, and en suite bathroom featuring Turkish bath/shower
- Double bedroom with a view over the valley, woods, and olive groves
- Double bedroom with twin beds (joinable on request)
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower with light and aroma therapy (shared by the double bedrooms)
All upstairs bedrooms have antique cotto floors and beams, which have been restored with taste and care by the owners.
- Large pool with eight-person hydro-massage area
- Pool area furnished with teak tables, chairs, umbrella, and lounge chairs
- Fitness room with Technogym machine, treadmill, and weights
- Changing room with two showers and bathroom
- TV (satellite) Video Player
- Air Conditioning/Central Heat/Window Screens
Enjoy a light welcome dinner on arrival, including pasta, salad, bread, and Chianti; and continental breakfast for the next morning, including croissants, toast, marmalade, butter, honey, cereal, fruit juice, coffee, and tea.
The Fine Print
- Drawing to be held no later than December 31, 2019. Need not be present to win. BMFI will contact the winner. Winner will finalize trip arrangements with Doorways, Ltd. The winner can elect to book any available time period from January 1, 2020 until December 31, 2020. Once booked, villa is non-transferable. Property has many stairs and may not be recommended for guests with walking difficulties. Lodging for up to eight guests and $1,000 spending cash is included. Airfare and expenses (other than lodging) are not included. Additional expenses include:final cleaning (€250), local head tax, and select metered utilities. Additional services available for an extra fee: maid service, cooking service, babysitting, grocery shopping, car service, etc. Winner is responsible for refundable security deposit of €800, due on arrival and returned at end of stay (less damages). Directors and employees of BMFI are not eligible.
Purchase raffle tickets at the Box Office and online at BrynMawrFilm.org. Raffle tickets are $100 each. No more than 250 tickets will be sold. Proceeds benefit Bryn Mawr Film Institute.