All screenings on Sundays and Mondays are VacCinema and require proof of vaccination. Learn more.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
Join our Community Partners
BMFI staff work with Community Partners that make a pledge of financial support to create programs that use film to enhance the educational and/or cultural offerings of that particular group, and to make interesting and informative programs available to the broader community.
Community Partner benefits include:
- Rent-free use of the theaters and Multimedia Room (per agreements)
- Promotion on the theater’s four screens and in the quarterly program guide, Projections
- Teacher education, field trips, classroom visits, and curriculum consultation
- Special screenings, film series, on-site lectures, and events
- New ways to meet your organization’s goals
To learn how your institution, faith community, or your child’s school can become a Community Partner, please contact Andrew J. Douglas, Ph.D., Senior Director, Education and Administration, 610.527.4008 x102.
Current Community Partners