Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
Join our Community Partners
BMFI staff work with Community Partners to create programs that use film to enhance
the educational and/or cultural offerings of that particular group, and to make
interesting and informative programs available to the broader community.
Community Partner benefits include:
- Rent-free use of the theaters and Multimedia Room (per agreements)
- Promotion on the theater's four screens and in the quarterly program guide, Projections
- Teacher education, field trips, classroom visits, and curriculum consultation
- Special screenings, film series, on-site lectures, and events
- New ways to meet your organization's goals
To learn how your institution, faith community, or your child's school can become a Community Partner,
please contact Andrew J. Douglas, Ph.D.,
Director of Education, 610.527.4008 x102.
Current Community Partners