Health and Safety Procedures
BMFI works to ensure the health and safety of patrons and staff.
VacCinema™ features designated days when all patrons and staff must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter BMFI. VacCinema days are currently Sundays and Mondays. Learn more about VacCinema.
Below, you’ll find an overview of the health and safety procedures at BMFI. Please review them, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
STAFF HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Staff will not work if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. We recommend that staff wear masks while working at BMFI.
PATRON HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Beginning with the films and events scheduled for June 3, BMFI is returning to open seating. Patrons will seat themselves in the theater in their preferred location and can change seats if desired.
Until Friday, June 3, seating is reserved. Learn how to purchase reserved seating and preorder concessions online in this video tutorial.
While at BMFI, all patrons are encouraged to wear appropriate masks properly, over nose and mouth, except when sitting in their theater seats.
We ask patrons not to linger in the lobby before or after screenings and, where possible, to please maintain an appropriate distance between parties when moving through the lobbies or theaters, in the concessions line, and while in the restroom.
- Refreshments purchased outside of BMFI are not permitted in the theater.
- There will be no refills of popcorn or fountain drinks.
- Please refrain from consuming concessions until you are seated in the auditorium.
- Patrons are asked to take their concessions trash with them when leaving a screening and to dispose of it in the trash cans provided.
- The concessions area is cleaned at regular intervals.
- All restrooms have touchless faucets, paper towel dispensers, and toilet flushers. Touchless hand-sanitizer stations are available outside of each restroom.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals.
Building Sanitation Precautions
- BMFI staff are regularly cleaning high-use surfaces, restrooms, and concession areas.
- Disinfecting wipes are available at the entrance of each auditorium.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the theater building.
- BMFI has added Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) technology to all its HVAC systems that effectively increases filtration efficiency and helps to significantly reduce airborne pathogens. All HVAC systems have been modified to increase fresh air circulation.
RESERVED TICKETING TUTORIAL